OWA published, need 3-4 logins to get access ???

  • From: "Magnus" <magnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 18:30:16 -0700

Hello !

I have ISA SP1(Server 1) Exchange 2000 SP2(Server 2).

I have published OWA and it works if Ilog in about 3-4 times. The OWA
loads in sections. It seems that I have to log in every time a new frame
or subject in OWA is loading.

If I then press Contacts then I have to sign in again (domain\username) to
get the access to contacts.

The OWA works fine if I use VPN or run it internal in the network.

I have done as the white papers told me to do.

Could it be the new OWA in Exchange SP2. ??

Best Regards

Magnus Hellstrom
magnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx