RE: OWA exchweb graphics mulitple authentication

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 07:21:21 -0500

Hi Cdawk,

No problem with being terse. :-)

Its true that my ADD kicks in after four sentences, that's why its
important to get to the point quick and hope the keys to the solution
are in that first paragraph.

If everyone has log on locally right (which they must have), then its
not an authentication issue, especially since no credentials are being
sent anyhow, as the anonymous entires in the logs demonstrate.

I have to admit, it makes no sense AT ALL to me that giving giving users
additional access rights would prevent everyone from logging on. My only
guess is that you haven't configured authentication correctly on the OWA
directories, or you did but then restarted the computer and the
permissions reset themselves (which they almost always do).  It makes no
sense at all. Hopefully someone smarter than me can bring a unified
solution to this problem.

Thanks!
Tom

Thomas W Shinder