Re: OWA

  • From: Colin Bondi <cbondi@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 21:23:32 -0700

Don't know about Kirk but I have a destination set created that maps through
external DNS to an IP address on my external NIC. This IP address is not
being used for any other web sites although it is being used for other
protocols. The IP address I'm using for OWA is not the default IP on the
external NIC, but an additional one that was added. The ISA server does
recognize this IP and is using it successfully for other protocols.

Colin Bondi
Information Systems Manager
Communi(k), Inc.
503.431.7800