OT: vmware on win2k3

  • From: "Greg Mulholland" <greg_mul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 21:59:59 +1000

Welcome to Greg's List tonight!

This is a question I am hoping somebody in the vast reaches of this list, or
even just Dallas Texas can answer.

Has anybody used vmware 3.2 to install a win2k3 VM. I get all the way up to
"personalize your software" to enter the name and organization and the mouse
and keyboard freezes. Initially I was doing the install via TS and I thought
it could have been a USB keyboard issue. I switched to the console with ps2
keys and mouseys and still the same thing.

Be interested to know whether anyone has done this yet and if they had any
probs. I am running win2k3 as the guest OS for what its worth.

Cheers

Greg Mulholland

Tech Services Manager

Harvey Norman