RE: OT SSL

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 11:19:11 -0500

Hi Mark,

Because Verisign sells the certs and they say you need to pay for a cert
for each machine.

However, if the question is whether you need two SSL certs to make the
FE/BE config work, I'm pretty sure you don't. Just install the single
cert on the ISA firewall and bind it to the listener.

HTH,
Tom

Thomas W Shinder
<http://tinyurl.com/1llp>