[isalist] Re: OT: IE 7 and horizontal scroll bar

  • From: "Crockett, Gregory" <Gregory.Crockett@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 15:31:27 -0500

Any page that is wider than the monitor can reveal.  I was on this page:

http://gem.compaq.com/gemstore/MatrixDisplay.asp?ProductLineId=5&FamilyI
d=1201&oi=E9CED

If needed, at what point do you see the horizontal scroll bar?  I only
see it when I reach the bottom of the page.

It looks like the problem was out there before.

Found the following on
http://www.winsupersite.com/reviews/ie7_beta3.asp.

Microsoft has also improved the new zoom functionality to include a
horizontal scroll bar. In the original implementation of this feature,
only a vertical scroll bar would appear, stranding some users on pages
with wide left-to-right content. Now, it's possible to see the entire
page while zooming, even on massively horizontal Web sites.