OT: Alternate Address DNS

  • From: "Stephen Herrera" <sherrera@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List] (E-mail)" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 09:12:21 -0700

I am at a site implementing ISA 2004. Part of this implementation will involve
redoing the IP scheme. I have used the netsh command to script out being able
to change the IP, Subnet, Gateway, and Primary DNS static entries for machines
but cannot seem to add and Alternate DNS address in. Does anyone know how to
add in the alternate with that command or a better way to go about this where I
can get both the primary and alternate DNS address in? Thanks in advance.

Steve