Re: Norton Antivirus

  • From: Ian Sterling <i_sterling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 12:23:16 -0600

 Marcan,

I¹m not sure which version of Norton you¹re using, but I have Norton
Anti-Virus Corporate Edition installed on my machines.  With  Norton
Anti-Virus Corporate Edition 7.6,  you have to install the actual server
product not the workstation client onto any machine with  Terminal Services
(of course, this would include terminal services for  administration
purposes,  but it would be a safe bet to install the server application on
all Windows 2000 server machines).  When you have done this you can join
your ISA server to your existing Norton server group and you should be good
to go.

I hope this helps.

Ian Sterling

--
One OS to rule them all, one OS to find them,
One OS to bring them all and in the darkness bind them,