RE: Network in prep for ISA

  • From: David Dellanno <david@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 17:31:27 -0400

This sounds more like your web server error then ISA, but then again I don't
know the exact error message you are describing  Are you able to hit your
web server, on your private network? if not, you may want to check (I'm only
guessing if you have IIS 4.0/5.0) what is the Web Properties, under
Directory Security, Anonymous access and authentication control settings?
and IP address and domain name restrictions?