Re: NetBios Traffic blocked at external interface

  • From: john.hall@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 10:37:43 -0600

Thanks for the reply...

No, I had thought of that earlier and made sure that the old scope was
deactivated and deleted and the new scope is in effect.  I checked the ISA
event log and the RRAS services are picking up a range in the new scope
also.

I just checked my logs again and I'm still seeing this traffic every few
seconds.  If there are any other ideas, I'm completely open- I've been
trying to track this down for almost a week now. Thanks again.

Later, jon.
john.hall@xxxxxxxxxx