RE: Net2Phone and ISA

  • From: "Santhosh, H." <Santhosh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 09:52:30 -0400

Hi
I have setup the ISA in integrated mode with firewall client installed on
all clients machine but from clients mirc chat does not work. i have opened
all ip traffic and all protocols. please help me

Thanks in advance

This message and any attachments are intended for the
individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended
recipient, please do not forward, copy, print, use or disclose this
communication to others; also please notify the sender by
replying to this message, and then delete it from your system.

The Timken Company