RE: Need ur help

  • From: "B. Saravanan" <B.Saravanan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Jim Harrison'" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 12:21:00 +0530

Hi Jim,
        Thanks for ur Link. I searched the link . But i couldn't get solve
my problem.

     I don't have Modem in My computer. I want to configure my ISA not use
my Modem, But i want to use my LAN(NIC card) to connect to the internet thru
Firewall. May be like configuring ur browser to use proxy to access the
internet.

    Hope u r clear Now. I don't think it's possible. But this is possible in
Gauntlet5.5. That's why i am expecting the same In ISA also.

Simple Diagram:-

                                            Thru Lan

With Regards,
Saravanan.B