Need to allow only specified Site

  • From: "MS-Khan" <mobassir_sattar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 04:10:31 -0700

hello
All
I am using ISa server with windows 2000 Server, every thing running fine.
i have following Clients
1- Exectives (allowd full internet access)
2- Staff_1   (Only allowed pop3 Email)
3- Power users  (all allowed)
4- staff_2    (Only emails allowed but they need http access for one site)

what i did

1-    Created a separate destination set named "Staff_2" for the website
      www.yahoo.com.
2-    Created a Client Address Set name "Staff_2 address set"
      that only includes the 2 clients's IP.
3-    Created a Site and Content rule named "Staff_2 rule" to
      connect to the selected destination setand chosed above set, and
      apply that rule to the above new created Client Address Set.

But they can not brows any website even allowed, guied me whats wrong

when i used alowed ip form Sttaf_1 or Power users ip range for these
clienst they work fine as per rights.

waiting for quick and positive reply
M.M. Sattar