Need Help with a Published Server

  • From: "Greg Foulks" <greg.foulks@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 14:47:24 -0500

I changed a published website to a published server.

Basically I removed the rule from the Web Published rules

Then I created a Rule in the Server Publishing Rules that points and external
IP to and Internal IP using a Port 80 Inbound
protocol.

Everything seems to work just fine for awhile then all of a sudden my website
stops being served. This error is given in the browser

403 Forbidden - The server denies the specified Uniform Resource Locator (URL).
Contact the server administrator. (12202)
Internet Security and Acceleration Server

If I reboot the ISA server it returns to working for awhile then again it just
stops.

Does anyone have an idea why this is going on? I shouldn't have to do this in
order to serve up a website.

Before you ask why I'm using Server Publishing rather than Web Publishing---- I
need the detailed info for reporting that server
publishing delivers.

Thanks for any help!

Greg Foulks, MCP
NewFound Technologies, Inc.