Re: Need Help in Designing ISA Solution

  • From: Troy Radtke <TRadtke@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 08:55:25 -0500

You can start by saying:So, one server to do all of that?  Boy, I'd hate to
have to see what kind of bill you'd get from someone to rebuild it the first
time a Microsoft patch screws up the whole server and you can't fix it......

It sounds low volume at best, down grade the server to high end desktop
hardware and get enough systems to set it up properly.  The pain involved in
the all-in-one solution when it breaks is just too high for most people.
Just remember to get a CYA signed if they refuse to add any more equipment
to do it the right way.

Troy Radtke