RE: Need Help With Game EverQuest

  • From: "Joseph" <cismic@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 08:26:18 -0800

EverQuest
EverQuest Patch Server

Primary Connection (1)
 Port Number Protocol Type Direction
7000 TCP Outbound

EverQuest Login/Chat Server

Primary Connection (2)
 Port Number Protocol Type Direction
5999 UDP Send Receive

Secondary Connection (2) Port Number Protocol Type Direction
5998 UDP Send Receive

EverQuest World Servers
Primary Connection (3)  Port Number  Protocol Type Direction
9000 UDP  Send Receive

Secondary Connection (3) Port Range Protocol Type Direction
1025-65535 UDP Send Receive
Special Notes:
Firewall Proxy Client Required: Yes
You must make three separate protocol definitions for this to work
properly.
I'm not too sure about the range of ports for the secondary (3).  This
should work, however it would to be more exact on what ports are used so
a large port range is not defined.

Joseph