Need Help (Using two ISPs in ISA)

  • From: "Ambarish.R.H" <ambarish@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 13:45:48 +0530

HI ALL
we have a leased line connection which is thru ISA server 2000.Now we want to take one more leased line connection as a backup.My question is how to do the load balancing?.we will be connecting the other line in another ISA server.One of my frnd suggested me that change the ip in microsoft firewall client to the other server.But is there any other way to make it automatically?
Since we will be using different ip ranges,in both the ISPs ,how can we configure in such a way that ,ultimately we will b having any one of the line active,so that we can use the net without a delay in shifting the net manually.

Pls help me in this.
Thnks in advance..........
Rgds,
Ambarish