RE: NAT-T IPSec Help

  • From: "Steve Moffat" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 18:24:52 +0100

Hi Tom

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&cid=528&u=/ap/20030527/ap_on_hi_t
e/microsoft_bug&printer=1

HTH

Steve....:))

Steve Moffat
Lower Apartment
35 Melville Road
Devonshire
DV07
Bermuda

________________________________

From: Thomas W Shinder [mailto:tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2003 1:17 PM
To: [ISAserver.org Discussion List]

http://www.ISAserver.org

Hey folks,

You are probably aware that WinXP/Win2k NAT-T client has been announced
over at http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?SCID=KB;EN-US;818043
This is very cool, except I can't find the client for WinXP anywhere. I
searched the Windows catalog and it wasn't there, I let Windows Update
do whatever it does, and it wasn't there. At first I could find the
Win2k update, But Stefaan Pouseele was kind enough to point out that you
have to look in SP3 updates :-)

If anyone has found the WinXP update, I'll be very grateful if you can
point me in the right direction.

Thanks!
Tom

Thomas W Shinder
<http://tinyurl.com/1llp>

or used by any person other than the recipient named above.

unlawful. Optimum Computer Solutions disclaims any liability for any action
taken in connection of this E-Mail. The comments or statements expressed in
this E-Mail are not necessarily those of Optimum Computer Solutions or its
subsidiaries or affiliates.

administrator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx