My Web browser has problem & download problems on

  • From: Ben YB <benyb9600@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 04:39:52 -0700 (PDT)

My internet explorer 5.5 hs problem on opening some website at the ISA server
machine i attach the warning on attachments.

another problem, i could not download software and files from internet. It
automatically closed the download window.. for example, the software that i
download is about 2.3MB, then it will ask to save into the disk or running it.
But then, suddenly, the data has been transfered is about 240kbyte and it stops
and close..

These problem not only happen on my ISA server machine but at my client
machinee too...

what would be the problems...?

Please help me..

your reply is muchly appreaciated..