Multiple Internal Web sites with single IP, DNS entry

  • From: "VV" <vv1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 13:09:51 -0700

Dear ISA community,
I would like to ask for your help in determing some ISA functionality.
In my scenario I evaluate ISA server for publishing multiple internal Web
sites. Main Web page (first.site.com) will have an Internet DNS name
pointing to external ISA server card that will forward the request to
proper internal server. The same page also has a lot of links to the
internal Web sites like (page1.site2.com or page1.site3.com) that I can
not reach from the Internet because there is no Internet DNS entry
assocated with it(security dept prohibits publishing this names on
Internet). Do you know if there is a way in ISA Web client (not using
firewall client) to change browser config on Internet client machine to
run custom script or point to a proxy server to reach these sites.
Thanks a lot