Motorola VT1005

  • From: brajeshranjan panda <brpanda23@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ISAserver.org Discussion List\]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 19:40:31 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Guys,

Just m purchased a Motorola VT1005 voice terminal to make International calls,
It works fine without ISA server with a static IP address. But I like to put it
through a switch and terminate at my EPABX so my coleague's can make
International Calls from their extension, which will be behind the ISA2000. It
requires 069, 5060,5061 and 10000-20000 udp ports to open thorugh any firewall
service.

I had created the protocol UDP send-receive definations at my ISA box then make
a allow protocol rules.After that call is Dial tone is going and comming from
phone instrumnet but there is no Voice!!

When I checked the Log of ISA it shows 5061 blocked inspite it is open.When
both param-i and param-ii 5061. Can u tell me what is param-i and param-ii??

There is also some confusion UDP ports like send, receive, receive and send ,
send and receive. I had configured send and receive on the ports, there is dial
tone but no voice. If i am changing to receive and send there is no dial tone.

Can anybody help me in this regard!!

Thanks in advance!!
Brajesh