RE: Microsoft Business Solutions Perimeter Network Configuration Network Wizard

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 08:56:33 -0600

Ha! Look at those pot-heads, they're going it again! The icon they're
using for the ISA firewall is the Web proxy icon, NOT the firewall icon.
Will they EVER get it through they're THICK HEADS that this does make a
difference?

ARG! What a way to begin a weekend.

Thomas W Shinder, M.D.
Site: www.isaserver.org