Re: MICROSOFT OULOOK ON ISA SERVER...??????

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2001 16:36:10 -0700

Exactly what error do you get?

Jim Harrison
MCP(2K), A+, Network+, PCG

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: raja jawad
  To: [ISAserver.org Discussion List]
  Cc: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, September 08, 2001 1:11 AM
  Subject: [isalist] MICROSOFT OULOOK ON ISA SERVER...??????

  http://www.ISAserver.org

  I am running Windows 2000 Advanced server with ISA configured on it and all
of my LAN clients are accessing the internet very well. But i am unble to
access the exchange server within my LAN from the ISA server machine. what
should be the solution. Any help or suggestion will be highly appreciated.

  Jawad Shaikh