MAPI Access to Exchange Through ISA

  • From: "Sandeep Dasar" <sandeep.dasar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 17:43:49 +0500

Hi All,
I have a partially isolated network (ODC- Offshore Development Center)
within my Enterprise network, I am using ISA as the firewall for this.
This ODC netowork is the Internal network for the ISA. I want to access
the Exchange Server which is on my Enterprise network using MAPI from
the ODC network. What are the ports I need to open through Protocol
rules on the ISA.
I know that the Exchange Publishing can work if I make the ODC as
external and the Enterprise network as Internal.

Thanking U in advance,

Sandeep

begin:vcard
n:Dasar;Sandeep
fn:Sandeep Dasar
tel;cell:9845129557
tel;work:8440011-349
org:Wipro Technologies;TIS
version:2.1
email;internet:sandeep.dasar@xxxxxxxxx
title:Systems Manager
end:vcard

Information transmitted by this E-MAIL is proprietary to Wipro and/or its
Customers and
is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is
addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
recipient or it appears that this mail has been forwarded to you without
proper authority, you are notified that any use or dissemination of this
information in any manner is strictly prohibited. In such cases, please
notify us immediately at mailto:mailadmin@xxxxxxxxx and delete this mail
from your records.