Logging user activity

  • From: "Ryan Stevens" <rstevens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 15:01:41 -0600

Hey guys.

Just started tinkering with the reporting feature in ISA
and its great!!  Very comprehensive.  However, the reports
will list top users and top sites visited, it tells me
number of unique users who visited a website, but doesn't
tell me who (that I can see).  I was not pleased when I
saw this particular website (possible trade secret sharing) and I would
like to know who those two users are (were) who accessed the site.  Is
there anyway to find this out?  I looked at all the reports (opening at
the server, I didn't do the save option)

Thanks!

Rye