Re: Logging to SQLServer 2000 --> reporting

  • From: Cosman Peter <peter.cosman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'athealass@xxxxxxxxx'" <athealass@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 10:30:56 +0100

Noel,

We have downloaded the Spider software and installed it on a separate server
(with SQL 2000 and OLAP).

When we try to load data from the SQL 2000 database which contains the ISA
Logging we get an error that there is no data to analyse.

What kind of setup/configuration have you used to successfully analyse your
ISA Loggings ?

The tech support of burstek could not help us.

Thanks,

Peter