List Problem

  • From: "David Mineer" <davemineer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "ISAserver.org Discussion List" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 09:57:37 -0700

When I send to this list I get a weird failed email back:

Reporting-MTA: dns;elsbyserver.elsby.local
Received-From-MTA: dns;elsbyserver.elsby.local
Arrival-Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 00:00:48 +0000

Final-Recipient: rfc822;james.bedster@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Action: failed

THis is the diagonostic info.  When it returned the actual message I =
wrote (below) at the bottom it says:

--clip--

Notice it tells me that I am james.bedster@xxxxxxxxxx, which I am not.

Who can I contact about this?

I also don't see my own post in the list, which could be just how it is, =
but I feel more comfortable when I see them so I know they got there.  =
Does everyone else see there own posts?  Is this a setting I can =
configure.

David Mineer

Don't wish it was easier; wish you were better.
Don't wish for less problems; wish for more skills.
Don't wish for less challenges; wish for more wisdom.