Re: Linux Thru ISA

  • From: Mark Brandow <mbrandow@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ISAserver.org Discussion List\]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 11:48:54 -0700 (PDT)

Do you have other client machines in your organization
that are using the ISA server without any problems??

Do a less /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0
and make sure that the interface is set up properly
with your DNS and Gateway settings.

All that I have done is made sure that the DNS is
pointing internally and all of the packets are getting
forwarded from my internal DNS to the external hosts,
and the gateway is the ISA server.

One other thing to try.  Can you ping?  If you can it
may be a rule not set up properly to allow HTTP out...

--- Cornerstone Christian School

http://shopping.yahoo.com