RE: Limit Firewall Sessions

  • From: "Jason Ballard" <jasonb54@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 21:41:35 -0500

You are correct, the ability to control connections is only for Web proxy
sessions located on the Outgoing Web Requests tab.

There is no similar connection that applies to secureNAT or firewall
clients.  I believe the best approach here would be to use client address
sets (for secureNAT clients) and NT groups (for firewall clients) in your
rules to control who can access the Web.

Just a thought.

Jason