Laplink gold remote control, cannot connect to ILS server through ISA

  • From: "Julian Payne" <julianjpayne@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 04:09:41 -0700

I'm trying to get a client on the internal network to be able to publish
his address to the ils server at laplink.com, so that another internet
user can access his computer and control it over the internet.

It used to work when an ISDN router was installed using NAT, but since ISA
server has been installed it hasn't worked, I've allowed all traffic in
and out, setup all the rules to allow everything, it still doesn't work.

Any ideas?