Re: L2TP/IPSec tunnel with ISA Server => Problem with Certificates

  • From: Rafael Corvalan <rco-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 14:39:58 CEST

Hi again!
I found MY error. I didn't noticed that in the article (excellent!) the 2 VPN
gateways MUST be in the Windows Domain.
Now I have a question: WHY ????
In other words, can't I do site-to-site VPN with RRAS/ISA without having a
Windows Domain? What I did wrong with my certificates architecture?
Thank
Rafael