RE: L2TP Using eToken

  • From: "Peter" <pladd@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 20:11:19 -0600

Yes, eToken supports EAP.  But I think I might need to authenticate via a
custom Radius policy to get it to work

"http://www.aladdin.com/support/default.asp?selectproduct=et";

FYI-  eToken is a great technology.  It is really starting to get popular.
 It is a USB Smart Card for MS PKI Certificates.  Its nice because it
doesn't require a card reader.

I am really hoping to setup my ISA Server 2004 so my users can logon to
the VPN using their eTokens and use L2TP (to get the CISCO zealots off my
back).   I work for a non-profit Organ and Tissue Procuement Agency.
Although we are a two person IT department, HIPAA and the FDA give us no
slack in terms of security.

What will I be missing if I install ISA 2004 as a stand alone and use IAS
for RADIUS authentication?