RE: KB 832017

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 15:31:49 -0500

Hi Tim,

I think if I said "all ports", then it probably was because that was the
only option that worked. But I'll test it with the new ISA firewall and
update the article with the correct source ports in both NAT and non-NAT
environments. Like Stefaan said, if the remote clients is behind a NAT,
it's a good bet that the source port will be changed, although of
course, the destination port will remain unchanged.

Thanks!