Java Applet Port 43856

  • From: "Peter" <pladd@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 07:53:15 -0600

I am running ISA Server on a Windows 2000 Server.  I am running Windows
2000 Terminal Services for my users.  They connect to the Internet through
ISA.  When users attempt to connect to a particular site that has a Java
Applet that allows them to login to an AS/400 computer, the users get a an
tcp/ip error.  I talked with the people running the web site and they said
we need to enable port 43856.  I tried to create a new protocol definition
in which I created port 43856 as a secondary connection (the primary being
port 80).  It still doesn't work.  I can, however connect to the web site
not using the isa server so I know it isn't a router issue.  Any