Isaserver site question.

  • From: "Geldrop, Paul van" <paul.van.geldrop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 13:43:01 +0100

Tom et al,

Quick question: I'm presently working on a review of a some filtering software
and was wondering if it's possible to submit reviews of any kind to the
ISAserver.org site ? Might be nice to be able to share my experiences with the
fellow ISAserver-fans, apart from through my blog.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Paul