Re: Is there any way to see on ISA server, the URL the client browsing?

  • From: "Steven Sporen" <sporens@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 07:51:03 +0200

Hi,

Have a look around on the net, I believe any packet sniffer will show you that info. I've even played with a tool which shadows the users browsing - quite nice for training. My recommended free sniffer for windows would have to be ethereal (www.ethereal.com).

There are also some commercial products which are also based on sniffing
technology, they can provide reporting etc regardless of firewall used etc.

Of course all these tools only work if you're using a normal proxy or NAT based firewall... if you have the ISA client installed. That is probably a different problem (We don't use the client), but a sniffer might be able to give you some info.

Regards
 Steven

From: "Thay, Sothun" <sothun@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [isalist] Is there any way to see on ISA server, the URL the
client browsing?
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 10:21:05 +0700

http://www.ISAserver.org

Dear all,

Does anybody know is there any way to on ISA server to see the URL the
client browsing?- I mean in real time not just the report in the log file.

Thanks in advance,

Sotik