Re: Internet via sattelite...how to configure?

  • From: "Taoffi Nassar" <tn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 02:32:04 -0700

Hi,
We have a VSAT connection here working now quite fine with ISA Server.
If your configuration looks like ours, a 'classical' configuration should
be OK
(We have a public IP address, VSAT IDU is connected to a network card on
the ISA Server, The rest of the local network is connected to the server
with another network card)

Publishing:
- ISA Listens to incoming web requests at the external IP address port 80,
and route them to the local web server.
- ISA Listens to outgoing web requests at the local address, and route
them to the IDU (which has a static IP address too)