Internal web site publishing in Cache Mode

  • From: "Sunnie Chon" <sunnie.chon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 12:48:33 -0700

Hello Jim,
Apolozing for approaching you directly instead of waiting for my turn.
(Actually I did post this question, but haven't receive any replies
yet).

I have a couple of ISA servers running in "cache mode" (due to not
having 2 NIC, one facing external and the other facing internal).  I'm
using "web publishing" to do redirect the request to an internal web
server, my destination set is set to "all destination".

When I typed in my ISA server IP address (External representation at the
DMZ firewall), I get "can not find server or DNS".

What am I missing?   Please help!  :)

Thanks,
Sunnie