ISAserver.org - Using EAP User Certificate Authentication for ISA Firewall Site to Site VPNs (2004)

  • From: "ISAserver.org" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 20:46:19 +0200

ISAserver.org - RealTime Article Update

Hi ISAlist,

Title: Using EAP User Certificate Authentication for ISA Firewall Site to Site
VPNs (2004)
Author: Thomas Shinder
and VPN gateway in Chapter 9 of our book Dr. Tom Shinder’s Configuring ISA
Server 2004. But because of limitations on the number of pages we could put
into the book, we weren’t able to include the instructions for how to configure
a site to site VPN connection using EAP user authentication for the calling VPN
gateway account. Therefore, we’ll put the instructions on how to get this setup
here on www.isaserver.org.
Link: http://www.ISAserver.org/articles/2004s2seapauth.html

section to unsubscribe.
ISAserver.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copyright © ISAserver.org 2004. All rights reserved.