ISAserver.org - Understanding ISA Firewall Networks

  • From: "ISAserver.org" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 20:47:31 +0100

ISAserver.org - RealTime Article Update

Hi ISAlist,

Title: Understanding ISA Firewall Networks
Author: Thomas Shinder
list in the last couple of weeks that focus on issues with the new ISA
firewall’s concept of the network. This is one of the key differences between
the ISA Server 2000 firewall and the new ISA firewall, ISA Server 2004. Because
this is such a critical issue to understanding how the ISA firewall works, I
figured it would be worth taking some time to discuss these issues with you so
that you don’t run into problems with your ISA firewall configuration and
access policy.
Link: http://www.ISAserver.org/articles/2004isafirewallnetworks.html

section to unsubscribe.
ISAserver.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copyright © ISAserver.org 2005. All rights reserved.