ISAserver.org - Real-Time Article Update

  • From: ISAserver.org <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ISAlist" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 18:28:03 +0200

ISAserver.org - RealTime Article Update

Hi ISAlist,

Title: ISA Server & SQL Server ? Brothers in Arms Part 3: Available tools &
Database Space Monitoring by Alin Salicean
Author: Thomas Shinder
usage and allocation for our ISA Server database as well as few methods of
investigating data consistency for our database. I?ve dug up in the ISA Server
forums archive and found a lot of posts where people was asking what to do
about the space claimed by the database and very often they gave up in logging
to a database because they found this method very "hungry" in terms of space.
Link: http://www.ISAserver.org/pages/article.asp?id=1208

section to unsubscribe.
ISAserver.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copyright © ISAserver.org 2003. All rights reserved.