ISAserver.org - Real-Time Article Update

  • From: "ISAserver.org" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ISAlist" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 21:52:16 +0100

ISAserver.org - RealTime Article Update

Hi ISAlist,

Title: Announcing the ISA Server 2000 SharePoint Portal Server Deployment Kit
Author: Thomas Shinder
SharePoint Portal Server Deployment Kit. If you have a SharePoint Portal Server
in production, or if you?re thinking about trying out SharePoint Portal Server,
then do yourself a favor and check out the ISA Server 2000 SharePoint Portal
Server Deployment Kit. I?m confident that you?ll cut many hours out of your
troubleshooting time and spend less time on the phone with Microsoft PSS!
Link: http://www.ISAserver.org/pages/article.asp?id=1173

section to unsubscribe.
ISAserver.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copyright © ISAserver.org 2003. All rights reserved.