ISAserver.org - ISAserver.org New Article Alerts for your PC or Website Using our RSS Feed!

  • From: "ISAserver.org" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2004 15:37:57 +0200

ISAserver.org - RealTime Article Update

Hi ISAlist,

Title: ISAserver.org New Article Alerts for your PC or Website Using our RSS
Feed!
Author: Stephen Chetcuti
posted to all our websites by using the recently launched RSS feed service!
Simply retrieve updates for your personal use or enhance your own website by
providing your visitors with convenient access to our highly rated content as
it's released.
Link: http://www.ISAserver.org/news/ISAserver-RSS-Feed.html

section to unsubscribe.
ISAserver.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copyright © ISAserver.org 2004. All rights reserved.