RE: ISAserver.org - ISA Server 2004 Best Practice Analy zer

  • From: Alexandre Gauthier <gauthiera@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 12:50:29 -0500

Great article and tool.

Wanna bet the ISA over here fails every single test?
The ISA server here could be used as an example of "What not to do with
ISA". According to Microsoft's white paper titled something like "Things you
shall not do with ISA 2004", the server should not even work at all, but it
strangely does. Urgh.

Author: Marc Grote
Practice Analyzer (ISABPA). You can use ISABPA to analyze your ISA Server
2004 environment for security holes, performance problems and configuration
mismatches.
Link:
http://www.ISAserver.org/tutorials/ISA-Server-2004-Best-Practice-Analyzer.ht
ml

section to unsubscribe.
ISAserver.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copyright © ISAserver.org 2006. All rights reserved.