ISAserver.org - Creating a Parallel ISA Firewall Configuration in a Netscreen DMZ

  • From: "ISAserver.org" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 07:51:34 -0600

ISAserver.org - RealTime Article Update

Hi ISAlist,

Title: Creating a Parallel ISA Firewall Configuration in a Netscreen DMZ
Author: Thomas Shinder
configure the ISA firewall in a “hardware” firewall’s “DMZ”. I have to admit
that this question never made much sense to me, since I couldn’t figure out why
the fledgling ISA firewall admin would want to create such a configuration. It
seemed to be a simple affair to place the ISA firewall either in parallel or in
a back to back configuration with the “hardware” firewall in front of the ISA
firewall, allowing the ISA firewall to provide its superior level of protection
nearest to the protected resources.
Link:
http://www.ISAserver.org/tutorials/Creating-Parallel-ISA-Firewall-Configuration-Netscreen-DMZ.html

section to unsubscribe.
ISAserver.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copyright © ISAserver.org 2006. All rights reserved.