Re: ISAserver.org - Creating Multiple Security Perimeters with a Multihomed ISA Firewall Part 2: Defining the Goals and Configuring the ISA Firewall Networks and Network Rules with Specific Attention to the Front-end Exchange Server

  • From: "Thor \(Hammer of God\)" <thor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 09:21:04 -0800

Oh great... NOW you publish the damn thing!!! ;)

----- Original Message ----- From: "ISAserver.org" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Author: Thomas Shinder
Summary: In part 1 of this article series on configuring a multihomed ISA firewall to support multiple DMZ segments, we went over DMZ design principles and discussed the different types of DMZs the ISA firewall can support. We also went over in detail the differences between authenticated access and anonymous DMZ segments, and how we can securely place a front-end Exchange Server on an authenticated access DMZ while removing the front-end Exchange Server from the same security zone on which the back-end Exchange Server lies.
Link: http://www.ISAserver.org/tutorials/Creating-Multiple-Security-Perimeters-Multihomed-ISA-Firewall-Part2.html

ISAserver.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copyright © ISAserver.org 2005. All rights reserved.