ISAserver.org - Configuring Sites for Direct Access: Part 2 – Configuring Direct Access for Firewall Clients and Publishing Scenarios

  • From: "ISAserver.org" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2005 03:25:29 +0100

ISAserver.org - RealTime Article Update

Hi ISAlist,

Title: Configuring Sites for Direct Access: Part 2 – Configuring Direct Access
for Firewall Clients and Publishing Scenarios
Author: Thomas Shinder
firewall to support Direct Access, we discussed how to configure the ISA
firewall to support Direct Access for Web Proxy clients so that Web Proxy could
access problematic Web sites. If you missed that article, check it out at
http://isaserver.org/articles/2004directaccessp1.html In this, part 2 of the
series, we’ll talk about Direct Access for Firewall clients and we’ll also
discuss how Direct Access is important in Web and Server Publishing scenarios.
Link: http://www.ISAserver.org/articles/2004directaccessp2.html

section to unsubscribe.
ISAserver.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copyright © ISAserver.org 2004. All rights reserved.