ISA/IIS Integrated Authentication Problem

  • From: "Lothar Bernecker" <l.bernecker@xxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 01:40:58 -0600

Hello everyone,

we are trying to use ISA Server(s) as Cache Server for our Intranet (IIS
5). For the IIS integrated authentication is configured. Users are managed
in an active directory. ISA Server(s) are configured as standalone Servers
and to use integrated authentication also.
The problem ist that now all request are denied with "authentication
required" until we configure basic authentication for our intranet at the
IIS, then the browser asks for the credentials and we can access our
intranet.
Does anyone have an idea what the problem is or where we can find an
article or a book which may help us to solve the problem?

Regards,

Lothar