RE: ISA2004 on SBS2003

  • From: mathif@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 15:33:13 +0300

There is a script on www.isatools.org <http://www.isatools.org>  have a look
at that...
Cheers,
Athif

-----Original Message-----
From: Administrator [mailto:Administrator@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2004 3:18 PM
To: [ISAserver.org Discussion List]
Subject: [isalist] ISA2004 on SBS2003

http://www.ISAserver.org

Hi

I am change my Win2k and ISA2000 setup at home to SBS2003 and ISA 2004

Jim, is there any news on how to import all my Packet Filters, Rules
etc......I have approximately 50 of them and the method to set them up in
2004 in not quite the same

Thanks

William

solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom/which they are
addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system
manager at the following email address: sadmin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:sadmin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>. Please note that any views or opinions
necessarily represent those of Al Faisaliah Group. Internet communications
cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be
intercepted, corrupted, lost, arrive late or contain viruses. The sender
context of this message, which arise as a result of Internet transmission.
presence of viruses. Al Faisaliah Group accepts no liability for any damage