[isalist] Re: ISA server problem - connection refused.

  • From: "Stuart Tonge" <stuart.tonge@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 14:13:02 +0100

Yes it's paid for.

I didn't deploy it as the front line firewall since this is the first
isa 2004 server I've deployed out of test environments.

I was going to trial it as the primary, but with all the problems it's
caused thus far im not sure I trust it any longer.

When the existing problem is resolved, I will likely trial it.

But first I need to get the web working properly.

I will try sniffing the wire and removing the perimeter firewall to see
if that resolves any problems.